Feed your soul
On a warm June evening, I was having a conversation with my close friend (Tejaswi) and I was telling her how I was pretty lethargic and binge watching the shows away. I wasn't happy with how I'm spending my weekends and there were almost 0 personal growth over last 9-10 months.
Before I moved to Singapore, I had personal work life and professional work life. The unsolcited projects are the end results of the personal work life. I tend to be on my creative edge by constantly designing.
In my opinion, the only way someone could be a better designer is by designing, again and again.
But somehow I got lost in the cycle of working long hours in the weekdays and mindlessly spending my weekends on TV Shows and
So when my friend heard this, she said this one thing that literally made me to wake up and write down all the things I need to work on in my personal life.
1) Write more. Something I started in early 2015, but stopped doing for past few years.
2) Take more photos, pick it up as a hobby and regularly publish Photo articles.
3) Design atleast one unsolcited project every 2 months
4) Explore the Art of AR/VR and learn the basics to accomplish projects
5) Become an Illustrator. One thing that always fascinated me is the salt & Pepper illustration. I should be able to go from idea to the final output.
Less than 20 weekends to accomplish all these :)
The top row of icons kinda summarise the action points.
Poster set in Futura, with a gradient that symbolises sunrise - Hope